Dental implant treatment provides a genuine life-changing solution to many dental problems and is one of the most exciting areas of modern dentistry to work in.
A Dental Implant Consists Of 3 Parts
- Tooth Crown We offer porcelain and zirconium crowns
- Abutmentwe provide from either titanium or zirconium
- Fixture A small fixture made from titanium is inserted into the jawbone – the dental implant
Single Tooth Implant
For one missing or damaged tooth. If you’re missing one tooth only, a single tooth implant will give you a natural-looking, fully functional replacement.
For multiple teeth missing side by side. Bridges are used to replace missing teeth, either individually or where multiple teeth are missing from the same area.
Multiple Dental Implants
If you are missing multiple teeth and can see the benefit of dental implants as a solution, Bow Dental & Implants in Bow London can offer you several dental implant treatment options.
All On 4 Implants
All-on-4 is a new solution perfect if you’ve lost all, or most, of your teeth. The process can provide you with beautiful, functional teeth in a day.
Cone Beam CT Scanner (CBCT)
The Cone Beam CT Scanner, also known as the CBCT, produces a fast, hi-res, accurate visual image of your teeth and jaw in 3-D.
Implant Retained Dentures
Implant retained dentures use a small number of implants allowing dentures to be fixed in place with supports.
Synthetic Bone Graft
For dental implant to be successful,+
A sinus lift is surgery that adds bone to your upper jaw in the area+
Soft Tissue Graft
Soft tissue grafting is often necessary to combat gum recession.+
A bone block graft is a surgical procedure using the patient’s existing+
Nerve repositioning or nerve lateralisation is used in cases when.+
Book Your Consultation Now
- Satinder Singh Dhami qualified in 2003 from Guys Kings and St. Thomas’ Dental Institute. He later went on to achieve a Diploma in Implant Dentistry.
- Satinder’s treatment portfolio includes all types of dental implant treatment, bone grafting, sinus augmentation and nerve repositioning to create adequate bone for implant placement in the very difficult and failed cases.
- Satinder treats all conditions ranging from the replacement of a single tooth to full mouth teeth replacement in upper and lower jaws (even in cases where teeth were removed many years ago).
- Long lasting success that includes optimal function and appearance is the main aim in every case.
- Dr Dhami has conducted over 2,000 implants to date.
3.2 – 73+ Google reviews
A year ago
I have been to many dentist in Tower Hamlets over the years, and this one is one of the best by far. All the reception staff are nice and friendly, Adrian Is my dentist and he is amazing very kind and gentle. My daughter also loves going for her check ups with Adrian.
A year ago
Dr Tony and his team
are genuinely lovely.
Frankly I’m surprised at some of the negative reviews!
Would I recommend? Highly
My mouth feels good and I look forward to my future appointments.
Dr Tony you’re a star!
7 months ago
Mishelle is the best dentist I ever met.She is professional she knows what she is doing.She knows how to talk to kids.My kids loves coming to see Mishelle.Receptionist is really kind and helpful.Thank you very much for your support.
Finance options are available to help spread the cost
We can help you spread the cost of your treatments. Please check with us to see what finance options are available to you, subject to status.