Inman Aligners use a special retainer-like set-up which is put over the dental arch to gradually re-locate the teeth into correct alignment. This treatment is best for those patients who are looking to properly align the bottom and top front six teeth.
Improvement in some patients is seen in just a couple of weeks, while others have to wear the aligners for some months. In any case, the treatment time is very less noticeable and patients don’t need to wear train-tracks to improve their smile, so it’s a more comfortable way to straighten your teeth.
- Short time treatment (10-16 weeks). See your new smile develop quickly!
- No extractions means less cost and more comfort
- No embarrassment – removable for desirable occasions such as weddings, parties and anniversaries.
- Confidence booster – Beautiful smile and better oral health
- More accessible – lower cost than other orthodontic treatments
For more information visit the Inman Aligner website: https://www.inmanaligner.com
Contact the practice to book an appointment : 020 8980 6398.