Custom-made digital orthodontics for great results
This latest and advanced technology combines the accuracy of computerised digital smile design with efficient conventional brackets and arch wires. The Insignia manufacturing techniques ensures that smaller brackets are used as compared to conventional fixed braces, which makes them less noticeable yet just as effective.
How are Insignia braces different?
The traditional approach of conventional braces employs “one size fits all”. Insignia treatment is tailored to the individual patient using computerized digital design.
First of all, an impression of your teeth is taken and it is sent to the smile design lab. A 3-D representation of your teeth and bite are created by using an advanced imaging software. Based on these results, customized wires and brackets are made. Each aspect is precisely calculated to affect tooth movement in the most optimal way. You can even view your finished result on computer before the braces are even fitted.
Benefits of Insignia
- Cost-effective method of orthodontic treatment
- The braces are more discreet than the conventional treatment methods
- More comfortable to wear as the braces are smaller
- Customized wires and brackets makes it an optimal choice
- Patients can see what their teeth will look like even before they’ve started treatment
- Based on the traditional method of braces, Insignia braces get great results