At your first appointment we’ll carry out a comprehensive oral examination. This includes:
- A thorough review of your medical and dental history
- Oral cancer screening
- A periodontal health evaluation (your gums)
- Your teeth and soft tissues examination
- Radiographs (where clinically necessary)
- Assessing for TMJ problems
- Checking the occlusion (how the teeth meet when biting)
For your future treatment all the options would be discussed with you as your first dental examination gives us a thorough overview of your oral health and we’ll discuss what this implies with you.
We encourage all the patiemts to make regular visits to the dentist and hygienist as prevention is better than cure. Prevention beats cure every time so we encourage all patients to make regular visits to the dentist and hygienist. Unfortunately mishaps now and then occur, and we’re here to help when they do. Keeping in mind that Toothache can affect everyday life so, we’ll always do our best to get you seen as soon as possible, ideally on the same day.
Contact the practice to book an appointment : 020 8980 6398.