We are pleased to offer the latest treatments for facial aesthetics. These procedures can help soften the lines of expression, define the contours of the face and improve the lips and cheeks. You’ll see fast, effective results that will make you look and feel years younger.
Hydration, strength, tone and elasticity of the skin is critical to your appearance. Anti-aging creams act only on the skin’s upper layers. However, a deeper layer of skin should be treated to achieve long-lasting improvements. Dermal filler works in the dermis itself to fundamentally change the appearance of wrinkles.
- Fine lines, wrinkles and folds are filled and corrected immediately with dermal fillers
- Mouths can become more complete and lips can be more clearly defined
- An increase in the area of the cheek can improve a youthful appearance
- Restylane™ uses a natural compound in the skin that is directly injected into the dermis
- Before treatment is undertaken, you will have a full consultation when all aspects of the procedures are explained
Dermal Fillers – Frequently Asked Questions
The result of a single treatment can be seen instantly and last for about one year and for the lips for about six months. You will achieve a natural look result with dermal fillers that won’t affect your facial expression. Your face changes over time, and dermal filler treatments slow down the natural effects of aging.
In general, pain relief is not necessary for correcting lines and wrinkles when injecting into the skin. Some people may experience a mild discomfort during the treatment. For a more comfortable treatment, a local anesthetic cream may be applied to the area.
Yes, there are immediate aesthetic results. As soon as your appointment is over, you will see the results — and nobody else needs to know!
On average, dermal fillers are proven to last up to one year and around six months for lip treatment. Follow-up sessions are usually recommended after the initial treatment, depending on the individual and the treatment, about every six to twelve months.
Contact the practice to book an appointment : 020 8980 6398.